1. This sub-forum relates to Kayako 3, which is now end-of-life. Please be aware that a lot of information relating to features, sales and the roadmap in the Kayako 3 forums is now outdated or defunct (no longer applicable).

If unsure about anything, please create a new thread or contact us.

You can visit the main forums for the latest Kayako here.

3.10.02 - LiveResponse don't work, please need help

Discussion in 'Installation and upgrading' started by masta, Jun 25, 2007.

1. masta

masta New Member

Hi.

After updating to the 3.10.02, LiveResponse stoped working.
    When clients trying to start chat, we see there chat, answering on it,
    but clients didn't get our replys and even clients didn't saw that someone answering to him.
    They see only:

And nothing else.

When Staff open chat, he can send messages but in few minutes it shows:

Also, we download the latest version of livesupport 3.1.1.33, it's also didn't help.

Thank You!

2. Siora

Siora New Member

You will more than likely have to restore some of your live support templates.

3. masta

masta New Member

Thx for your reply :)

Can you be more specific how to do it?
    I'm very upset with this issue..

Big thanks for ur help.

4. Siora

Siora New Member

Have you modified any of your livesupport templates when you were on the previous version? If you login into the admin CP and look under templates--> live support are any of them modified?

If so, you may want to back up your templates, then click the "restore" button for each template that you modified. Then see if this solved your error. If not, you may want to restore the templates you backed up and submit a support ticket.

5. masta

masta New Member

No, we have default templates :-(
    Support help have just ended...
    and kayako support is not the best :(

Thx for all advices ;)

6. tommyquang

tommyquang New Member

I have the same problem with LiveResponse after upgraded to v3.10.02. Please help! :(

7. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

Following the upgrade, have you Reverted all of your templates that require a revert post-upgrade? The process is documented in the manual: http://docs.kayako.net

8. Brent

Brent New Member

This is probably happening becase of the new auto updater - if the Live Response is auto updating it should tell you you need to Revert or Update your templates so people understand what is going on...

Seems very strange that when upgrading your Liveresponse that you should have to update or revert items on the server....

And seeing most of us are only changing small items in the templates like a header logo etc - I am sort of curious why they need to be reverted even for small issues...

Seems thou I did not have this issue based on this update and I have updated templates for liveresponse...

9. barroca

barroca Member

Yes! I have this problem with last update.
    Now ok [revert/restore all templates]
    joao barroca