1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

4.73 > Raw CSS Showing in Staff Email Replies [Outlook?]

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by brat42, Mar 9, 2016.

1. brat42

brat42 Established Member

We've upgraded from 4.70 to 4.73 and experiencing Outlook 2013 created emails from Customers having CSS showing as raw text in the staff html reply.

In Kayako everything is fine but in our sent / reply email, above the Customer's initial email text, the raw text shows as follows:

p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; }
    span.MsoHyperlink { mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-decoration:underline; }
    span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; text-decoration:underline; }
    p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate { mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char"; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:8.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"; }
    span.EmailStyle17 { mso-style-type:personal-compose; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; color:windowtext; }
    span.BalloonTextChar { mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char"; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-link:"Balloon Text"; font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"; }
    .MsoChpDefault { mso-style-type:export-only; }
    @page WordSection1 { size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; }
    div.WordSection1 { page:WordSection1; }

/*]]>*/

[FOLLOWED BY THE CUSTOMER'S ACTUAL ORIGINAL EMAIL / MESSAGE]

Any ideas please on solving? We have Allow HTML saved in Kayako with the standard type HTML attributes and tags set.

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hi there,

Can you submit this issue to us at support.kayako.com as we might need to log into your helpdesk to verify what is happening.

Thanks,

Gary

3. Andreas Stråhle

Andreas Stråhle New Member

Did you resolve this issue we have the exact same problem.

Thanks

\A

4. brat42

We did not resolve the issue, as we do not have any support license available to contact Kayako now.

5. Andreas Stråhle

Ok thanks for answering.
    I will see if I can create a support ticket for this.
    If i get a solution i will post it here.

\A

6. Andreas Stråhle

I have created a support ticket for this, lets see if we can get an solution.

\A

7. brat42

Hi Andreas,

Would you mind if I asked what Kayako said on this please?

Thank you.

8. Christos

Christos Member

I have the same issue, upgraded to 4.75.1 and still have the issue.... I believe this was an email parser problem that was supposed to be fixed for Outlook 2016 formatting but I can still replicate the issue.

Cheers!

9. Andreas Stråhle

Sorry I missed to report back to you guys,
    its a bugg and have been reported in the meanwhile we did a fix with just allowing smost af all HTML Tags but not all

10. brat42

Can you confirm the HTML tags you are allowing in Kayako Andreas[?], as despite allowing some tags, we are still having the issue!

Thank you.

11. AkeHayc

AkeHayc New Member

I have same issue.