1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

<{$_ticketPost[contents][1]}> formatting broken

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by Korla_Plankton, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Korla_Plankton

Korla_Plankton Established Member

This morning I updated to 4.74, which is the latest version I have access too. Since the update, when someone receives an email reply of the ticket, all of the newlines have been stripped out of the ticket contents part, <{$_ticketPost[contents][1]}>

This makes things look pretty unprofessional and difficult to read. I tried restoring the old template but it had no effect. It looks like it is just <{$_ticketPost[contents][1]}> that is broken.

Can anyone suggest anything?

2. Korla_Plankton

Korla_Plankton Established Member

I seem to have figured it out. For some reason, during the upgrade, the "Allow some HTML tags" option changed from 'Yes' to 'No.' Why? I sure as heck didn't change it!