1. Welcome to the feedback forum. Here's some tips for giving your suggestions the best shot:
    • Search before posting: See if someone else has already posted your suggestion. If you add your support to an existing, you're more likely to bubble up the request.
    • Keep one suggestion to one thread: Try not to club lots of different suggestions together in one thread. Otherwise, people will get confused about what they're voting for and we might miss your feedback.
  2. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

3. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Completed Ability to view raw email (message headers) from the agent control panel

Discussion in 'Kayako product feedback and suggestions' started by jon, Mar 10, 2011.

1. jon

jon Established Member

In V3 we were able to view the headers of a client reply to verify how it arrived, that button is gone now. Please bring it back!

2. meltemi

meltemi Established Member

+1
    This button was helpful

3. smckendrick

smckendrick Member

Woah woah woah. You mean you were able to see the email headers?

Why was that ever removed? :(

4. jon

jon Established Member

I was just about to create a request for this, we use the headers to verify some support requests are genuine, not having this button means we have to undelete the message we want to verify and move it to another folder before kayako reparses it. Please bring this feature back!
    -jon

5. greg

greg Established Member

6. An4k1n

An4k1n Established Member

7. stophi

stophi Member

+9 :)

is there a feature-request for this?
    is it on roadmap?

thx

8. 7thSon

7thSon Established Member

+9999 :)

Often it is very important to be able to see the mailheader of a ticket.

9. stophi

stophi Member

can we please have some feedback from kayako, if this feature-request will be implemented?

thx for your feedback!

10. mikav

mikav Member

11. net24

net24 Member

Hello

Forgive me if this is already catered for but I cannot find it. In v3 there was a quick button on the bottom right of the ticket view to bring up the raw message from the parser log. This doesn't appear in v4 from what I can see.

We use this quite often when a customer forwards a message onto us, and due to the break lines the forwarded message is removed. We click on the quick button to easily see the entire message contents. I can do this now but I need to login to Admin CP and view the parser log which is time consuming for agents.

Is there a quicker way to do this in v4?

Thanks, Lee.

12. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

13. net24

net24 Member

Excellent, thanks Drew. Looks like just what we need!
    Lee.

14. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

No problems at all.

15. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Staff Member

16. Kevin Reed

Kevin Reed Member

Is this functionality likely to be back-ported into Kayako Download (and if so, any time soon)? We are restricted to using the download version for the foreseeable future, but would consider this to be a massive time saving if it can be made available...