1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Access staff to tickets by time

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by AkeHayc, Jan 17, 2018.

1. AkeHayc

AkeHayc New Member

We have two staff worked in two working house.
    First staff worked from 9:00 to 18:00.
    Other second staff worked from 18:00 to 09:00.

If second staff logged in system, he has no tickets in Kayako.

How I can tune this logical task in Kayako?

2. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

If there are tickets in the system and he cannot see them then it sounds like a View issue. You can fix it by changing the View to All Tickets under Staff CP > Tickets > Manage Tickets > View

You will have to log in as the staff user who is having the issue.

3. AkeHayc

AkeHayc New Member

Thank you, firts my post I did not write correctly. We needed access to the system in different time for firts and second staff.
    I understand that this can be done through the swstaff table: select * from swstaff; In the field isenabled
    If I put "0", access to the system will be closed. If put "1" access to the system will be opened.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  4. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Unfortunately, there is no other way to do this from the system. You will have to modify the source code to add this functionality.

5. this can be easily done with crontab on server where your kayako is running. Scheduler will execute one script twice a day updating swstaff table