Add User Function Lookup - Frontend. Help needed

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by conquer, Jan 18, 2010.

1. conquer

conquer New Member

Hello,

In the recent times, i've posted some questions to the forum about implementing a user lookup (phonebook) at the Client Ticket Submission Frontend. because i didn't received any support from the forum i tried requesting support from third party-companies. All guys contacted me directly and i appreciate their help but the cost was(is) to high for us. we are a non-profit school with no budget. However,i decided to make it public in case anybody is interested in helping us. the max we can offer is 0-100$.

What we want.

We have a phonebook (either ldap or mysql ). we want to give the client the ability to search for a user in the database from the Client Ticket Submission Form and in return to autopopulate some required fiels (fullname,e-mail, office nr* and builidng* ) (*=custom fields) so it facilitates the ticket submission process.

We would like to use ldap but if its to difficult (it costs more) we can accept mysql solution too.

If there is anybody who can help us or is interested please send me an e-mail at konquer@gmail.com

If however other members of this forum are interested on implementing the same thing to their kayako installations we can all add some money and do it the right way.

Best Regards,

Aris.
  2. craigbrass

craigbrass New Member

I said this directly to you in a ticket but will repeat here. I don't think anyone will be able to implement what you want for the price you want it for. There is too much work involved.
  3. conquer

conquer New Member

Do you speak in the name of all forum members ? Nevermind, i know what i want requires a lot of work however, I AM SEEKING HELP HEREE !!!.