1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

"Allowed memory size of %% exhausted" error importing Kayako 3

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Classic Download)' started by OrangePeeled, Apr 3, 2017.

1. OrangePeeled

OrangePeeled New Member

Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried t o allocate 1048576 bytes) in /var/www/html/support/__swift/apps/base/librar y/Import/class.SWIFT_ImportManager.php on line 629

Hi all,

I am trying to import our old version 3 helpdesk into our new install of 4. When running the php import (which is far, far more efficient than the HTML import), I ran into the error above. Any idea what would cause this error?

Thanks,

Brandon

2. OrangePeeled

OrangePeeled New Member

Nevermind... had no idea php defaulted to 128MB. :confused: Changed that to 4GB and I'm rolling right along now. Also exported attachments just in case.

Thanks,

Brandon