1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

AMember Integration

Discussion in 'LoginShare' started by davey-uk, Oct 4, 2014.

1. davey-uk

davey-uk New Member

I am looking at purchasing Kayako, but it needs to integrate with Amember 4.
    It says on the Amember site that it is integrated, but can't find any information on the Kayako site.
    Any pointers on how this is acheived would be good, before i splash out.
    Thanks

2. davey-uk

davey-uk New Member

Thats made my mind up then. :(

3. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

Maybe you need to ask the question on the amember site if they state they have intergration, they will most likely be able to tell you about it, it is most likely not developed by Kayako. (And you give up to easy, when you ask your question on a weekend and expect and answer within 24 hours.)

4. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

I think aMember does provide LoginShare module for Kayako v4 however if you are looking for something beyond login share then you might have to consider customization of the source code or custom development.