1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Apple Business Chat

Discussion in 'Developing, APIs and extending' started by SteveLV702, Dec 14, 2019.

1. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

I dont know if anyone still develops for Kayako Classic but figured would try.

We use Kayako Classic for our Helpdesk and Live Chat support but we currently are having to pay for another solution just for Apple Business Chat support. So looking for someone to build integration of Apple Business Chat into Kayako Classic so we can kick that other solution to the curb.

Thank,
    Steve

2. bear

bear Kayako Guru

Kind of looks like even Kayako doesn't. Sorry.

3. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

ya figured.. :)... well ya Classic had reached EOL as they have their paid monthly subscription model so really only updates to classic are major security.

But was hoping alteast some private developers still made modes :)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  4. bear

bear Kayako Guru

Not in fact EOL, just getting seriously low priority. With the giant asking price, and very little changes, it looks like they'd prefer it died.
    https://www.kayako.com/classic

5. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

ya they probably did I have emailed several times about support/upgrade renewal so I can get the latest version as I am still on 4.77

6. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Steve if you have any developer documentation then probably we can look into it.

7. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

nope all I have is the application they sent me to apply to become a MSP....