1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Attachments tab Module by Dewak SA

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Andres Berdugo - Dewak, Oct 4, 2011.

1. jcarrasquillopr

jcarrasquillopr New Member

I notice that you demo page have the suggestion made by KarlH with the option to select multiple files to delete instead of one by one.

Do you have that version for download?

2. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Hi jcarrasquillopr,

The demo version doesn't support multiple delete, the multiple files option you see in the demo is to download multiple attachments.

At the time there are no plans for a new version but all feedback is in our todo list, we'll probably release a new version with the next big fat release of Kayako

3. KarlH

KarlH Member

Watching this thread like a hawk, and would love to see multi-file delete functionality introduced... one day. ;)

4. Jørn Trebbien

Jørn Trebbien New Member

Hi Andres,

I just installed your product and I have a few questions:

1. The installation folder contains a few files named '.DS_Store', what is the purpose of these files?
    2. On your download page, there is a download link to a 'dwk_key.php', what is the purpose of this file?
    3. I am getting following error when I try to preview an attachment:

PHP
    18 March 2016 22:42 (17m 25s)
    Router: https://<our_domain>/support/staff/index.php?/attachments_tab/attachments_tab/PreviewFile/2464
    getimagesize(): Unable to find the wrapper &amp;quot;https&amp;quot; - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? (C:/inetpub/wwwroot/support/__apps/attachments_tab/staff/class.View_attachments_tab.php:197)

4. Any chance this kind of preview (hover instead of clicking) will be implemented?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  5. alex winger

alex winger New Member

Very elegantly explained. I Googled it and none of the sites was able to demonstrate it so well. This thread came to the rescue at last. Thank You :)

6. Kevin Reed

Kevin Reed Member

Does this module require that you store attachments in the file system? We have ours stored in the database and, perhaps as a result, the previews don't seem to be working.