1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Autoresponder based on User group

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by Evgeny Kuchkov, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Hi all,

Basically I need to configure the scheme when some specific users send us a ticket (via email or kayako gui doesn't matter) we automatically reply him and close this ticket. I have specific user group for which I need to send autoresponder. How can I approach that since email parser rules allow filter by "User group" only in postprocessing where I cannot configure "Reply to the email"?
  2. Trying to overcome this I've created a separate priority 'NOT CONNECTED' for special type of users.
    Now I have a condition in post-parse rules based on user group - 'Change ticket priority' to 'NOT CONNECTED'.
    Then I goto templates and edit email_ticketautorespondertext and email_ticketautoresponderhtml to

<{if $_ticketPriorityTitle == 'NOT CONNECTED'}>

so now I have my custom phrase used in outgoing email for that template. But on the other hand now it doesn't go into else - no emails with notifications are dispatched for all other users using this template group.