1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

beautiful templates

Discussion in 'Style and design' started by Ivan Petrov, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Ivan Petrov

Ivan Petrov Member

Hi
    Has Kayako beautiful templates? Where can I download or buy?

frisor likes this.
  2. Ivan Petrov

Ivan Petrov Member

Have Fusion 4.40.1148

3. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hi Ivan,

I am not actually aware of any sites with downloadable templates, most people tend to style their helpdesk site to match their main company websites.

If you check out the market place, there are some companies which provide customization services, who can style your site any way you would like.

Gary

4. Ivan Petrov

Ivan Petrov Member

Hi Gary
    It's a very pity. Thought that there many templates has kayako. I will make changes in setting personally.
    Why doesn't make Kayako different beautiful templates?

5. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

There are a couple of companies including our which offer services to customize the templates. You can contact them as well.

6. Ivan Petrov

Ivan Petrov Member

I want to see your portfolio. You will send to my private messages url sites what you changed and prices.

7. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Dear Ivan,

Our company also provides the Kayako template branding service. I've already sent you a private message with samples of our most recent projects and my contact information.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

8. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

9. KayakoSolutions

KayakoSolutions Established Member

Hello Ivan,

Our company, aka Kayako Solutions, specializes in Custom Design and all sorts of customization for the Kayako help desk.
    You can review our portfolio here: www.kayako-solutions.com/kayako-design and feel free to contact us for a quote regarding your request.

10. thinkitmagic

thinkitmagic New Member

Thinkitmagic is a experiential marketing companies in mumbai

We at ThinkITMagic are providing interactive solutions for almost a decade now. We strive to provide end-to-end customized solutions, from designing to production.

Our persistent efforts, have resulted in helping us create unique products which have helped our clients in creating mass level customer engagement and enhanced brand image with better brand recall.

We live in a digital world today, and our core strength lies in creating a digital footprint for our customers at various Events, Exhibitions and Advertisement platforms.

The uniqueness to map a customer’s requirement and provide tailor made cost effective solutions on point has primarily resulted in great customer satisfaction and we aim to do the same for you.