1. This sub-forum relates to Kayako 3, which is now end-of-life. Please be aware that a lot of information relating to features, sales and the roadmap in the Kayako 3 forums is now outdated or defunct (no longer applicable).

If unsure about anything, please create a new thread or contact us.

You can visit the main forums for the latest Kayako here.

Big Screen Ticket Monitoring

Discussion in 'Modifications, extensions and addons' started by ZystemsK, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Matthew

Matthew Reputed Member

Yeah... I thought about that too. My compromise was to pause for only 3 seconds on the empty department. I thought it would be time enough to see that the department is empty. I mean, do we really want to stare at an empty list for 15-30 seconds, as would be a typical refresh period? :D
  2. ZystemsK

ZystemsK Established Member

Ah, ok. I thought you skipped it entirely. :cool:
  3. ZystemsK,
    is there any chance to implement your solution to users ( I mean client area, as you know, there is one option to see all client message which is "manager" option but doesn't good )?
  4. ZystemsK

I suppose so but it would take me a while to figure it out since it requires a lot of code change. I don't use client logins yet so I'd need to set all that up just to test it. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to do that. I'll see what I can do and report back.
  5. thank you very much, I will wait impatiently your answer.
  6. ZystemsK

I don't think I'll be able to get to it any time soon. I have too many other things going on and I just don't have the time to research this and implement it. Sorry :(
  7. polopolo

polopolo New Member

Looks like a great plugin!
    For some reason though I can't seem to get it to work and I've followed all your instructions in the first post!
    I get the following error:

Parse error
    : parse error in xxxx \htdocs\kayako\modules\ticketlist\showlist.php on line 173 :confused:

I've had a look at line 173, but my programming skills are non-existant!
    Thanks in advance!
  8. ZystemsK

Can you paste that line for me, as well as several lines above and below it? I've modified my code a bit more so I might not have the same line numbers as you.
  9. Olliez0r

Olliez0r New Member

Would also be very interested in this if it's possible. :)
  10. deolonline

deolonline New Member

I got the same error as him

Line 173: echo '<tfoot><tr><td colspan="'.$tabcount.'" class="rounded-foot-left"><em>Total Helpdesk Tickets: '.$ticketcount.'</em></td>';
  11. ZystemsK

That line looks correct. Can you paste the previous 10 lines? I'll look into the source to see what I can find.

Edit: Found the problem. On the previous line (or two) you should see:
    Code:
    echo '</tr>

Change that to:
    Code:
    echo '</tr>';

I also updated the main .zip file with the change.
  12. deolonline

deolonline New Member

When I click Ticket List on Staff CP, it brings up the tickets perfectly, but after a minute or 30 seconds, it refreshes to that.
  13. ZystemsK

Sorry for the late response, been very busy lately. The fact that it says 'showlist is not registered' means that the configuration isn't completed. Either the module wasn't installed or you missed a file to edit. Go through the first post and verify each step.
  14. Xander-GF

Xander-GF New Member

Hi i am looking for a few modifications maybe you can help about this that you already made also another small things please reply to me o send me a email to emadness@gmail.com

Thanks
  15. ZystemsK

Feel free to post the modification requests here and I'll see what I can do. We moved into a new office and haven't setup the ticket monitor yet, so we're not using it right now, but I'm still willing to work on it.
  16. Matthewh

Matthewh Member

Just to say this is a great mod but what was being tracked while useful was not exactly what we were looking for so we made some slight modifications as followed:

• Full Ticket ID unmasked on the list (we had strange view issues showing 0, 1,2,3 etc etc on ticket ID)
    • Changed URL links to white for better visibility
    • Sorted the list by due date instead of last activity
    • Unknown become higest priority followed by overdue then due within the next 24 hours as orange with anything thats due longer than 24 hours in green as per attached screenshot

Any questions please fee free to ask, the modified ticket list file is attached in zip and the screenshot is below.

I didnt write the code but if you have any questions i will pass them to the appropriate people.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

17. ZystemsK

Excellent job and thank you for supporting the mod and community.
  18. akbardotinfo

akbardotinfo New Member

I've upload your first post, but it still dont show the staff who reply the ticket, still -Unassigned-

Thank you
  19. Olliez0r

Olliez0r New Member

Here's a crazy one.. how easy will it be to produce more than one list? I asusme I'll have to duplicate the setup and make changes to the duplicate to differentiate it from the original. We want to have a list of open tickets and a separate list of tickets that are under investigation.

Any easier way that I'm missing? Could it be as simple as modifying the showlist.php file to only include that status?
  20. ninjin274

ninjin274 New Member

How to display tickets by Last Activity? Everything is working for me except, I see very old tickets.