1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Bug in Email Queues requiring TLS

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Classic Download)' started by Keith., Jan 1, 2017.

1. Keith.

Keith. New Member

__apps\parser\models\EmailQueue\class.SWIFT_EmailQueue.php

In the function GetIMAPArgument, you'll notice the TLS arguments return the SSL options, not TLS options. This means that while you may have been selecting TLS as your IMAP/POP3 security, kayako was actually using SSL.

This fix needs to happen if you wish to use an Office 365 Exchange Online based email.

I also noticed that while the documentation says to use TLS on port 995 for outlook.office365.com, port 995 doesn't seem to work for me, but 110 does.

2. Keith.

Keith. New Member

The same fix needs to be applied to __apps\parser\library\class.SWIFT_MailParserIMAP.php.

My firewall was blocking the office365 SSL connection on Port 995. We're able to use TLS on 110 works for now though.

Offic365 seems to reject TLS on 995 and SSL on 110 currently.