1. This sub-forum relates to Kayako 3, which is now end-of-life. Please be aware that a lot of information relating to features, sales and the roadmap in the Kayako 3 forums is now outdated or defunct (no longer applicable).

If unsure about anything, please create a new thread or contact us.

You can visit the main forums for the latest Kayako here.

Can not log in to Admin Area

Discussion in 'Installation and upgrading' started by zippohosting, Jul 7, 2007.

1. zippohosting

zippohosting New Member

I just bough this product and follow the directions.

The licence key says: http://www.troublecenter.com

Yet when I install it the Product Url says: http://troublecenter.com

No matter what I do and type that box I get the following error:

"ERROR: Domain does not match license key file domain (troublecenter.com), please change the product path to match the domain under Admin CP > Settings > General Settings
    This Product will not work properly unless untill that value is changed."

Yet it will not let me login - admin/control - and make any changes - I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/trouble/public_html/swift.php:265) in /home/trouble/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1614
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/trouble/public_html/swift.php:265) in /home/trouble/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1627
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/trouble/public_html/swift.php:265) in /home/trouble/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1627

Then it takes me right back to the login screen.

Please help - I read all your manuals, knowledge base and forums...

How do I login and change this value or where can I go to change this value?

2. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

The issue is with your Kayako license key. It seems the domain you used while generating the license key does not match the domain on which the software is installed on. The domain for the license key should be set as "troublecenter.com" without http or www. You will have to contact Kayako Support to fix the issue. Unfortunately this issue cannot be fixed before Monday as Kayako does not work on weekends.

3. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

Hi zippohosting,

I have updated your domain to troublecenter.com - please download your key.php again and reupload it.

4. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Good to know there is someone to fix such issues on a weekend. Great job Jamie!

5. craigbrass

craigbrass New Member

Yea, this is really handy for urgent issues like this. Nice job Jamie!

6. zippohosting

zippohosting New Member

Thank you

Wow - thank you so much - I have read nothing but Horror Stories about support and support on the weekends -

Maybe because I am a new client - but regardless - I want to thank you.

7. zippohosting

zippohosting New Member

8. csutton

csutton New Member

same issue

Hey guys...

Im having tsimilar issues, but i don't get the following message:

"ERROR: Domain does not match license key file domain (troublecenter.com), please change the product path to match the domain under Admin CP > Settings > General Settings
    This Product will not work properly unless untill that value is changed."

Just the rest.

Same error messages. the license looks fine to me, but is it possible for someone to take a quick look.

Cheers,

Chris

9. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru