1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Can you prevent emails being sent to "CC / BCC" addresses?

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Classic Download)' started by Drewe Hinkley, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Drewe Hinkley

Drewe Hinkley New Member

Hi There.

I am in the process of upgrading from v4.53 to v4.65, and am testing dome of the functions of the new version.

To ensure that test data is not sent out to genuine clients, I have updated "swtickets" 'email' and 'replyto' fields, as well as 'email' in both "swticketposts" and "swuseremails" to send to my email address only - and this is working perfectly.

Where I am experiencing an issue, is when there is a customer address in the email cc and/or bcc fields. Any ticket update or automatic notification is still sending to these clients when the test system is brought online.

Could someone please advise of where and how I can either disable the sending of emails to cc/bcc, or how I can change these fields to a designated address as I have done with the mail email and reply as mentioned above?

Cheers for any help that could be provided

2. FlavioFuz

FlavioFuz New Member

Yes you can, you need to modify
    class.SWIFT_TicketEmailDispatch.php

Just comment out the parts of code you need.
    I believe that from 2014 you might have now switched to another ticketing system though.... :)