1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Can't add new workflow 4.77

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by NC Software, Mar 2, 2017.

1. NC Software

NC Software Member

Created a new workflow with Ticket Status equal to Processing (custom status). The workflow does not appear in the left side bar. Anyone else seeing this?

2. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hello Neal

I have tried to replicate this one on the latest build v4.77.1, but couldn't replicate. Kindly confirm me that if you have created the Workflow now (recently) and check it on the tickets that were created prior to the creation of the Workflow.

To get it applied on the old tickets, you need to reprocess the ticket properties.

3. NC Software

NC Software Member

Thank you! That worked. I suggest when a user adds a new workflow that you prompt them of what needs to occur and maybe even link to the area they need to go to or kick it off if they answer yes to a prompt "Would you like to..." - you get the point. Moral is I added a workflow and it appeared to fail because I wasn't aware of follow on actions required.

4. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hello Neal

Glad to know that it is working fine for you now :)

Also, I appreciate your feedback and I have passed it on to our development team and we will surely consider it for our product improvements.