1. Welcome to the feedback forum. Here's some tips for giving your suggestions the best shot:
    • Search before posting: See if someone else has already posted your suggestion. If you add your support to an existing, you're more likely to bubble up the request.
    • Keep one suggestion to one thread: Try not to club lots of different suggestions together in one thread. Otherwise, people will get confused about what they're voting for and we might miss your feedback.
  2. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

3. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Chat limits - auto busy

Discussion in 'Kayako product feedback and suggestions' started by Slawek, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Slawek

Slawek Member

Hi,

As a Head of Dep, I think would be nice to control chats amount for agent.
    I mean function "auto busy when I'm chatting with xx visitors".
    At the moment everyone can change that.
    So if agent decide that he want to receive only 2 chats, he can.
    Another one can set 4 chats, someone else 1 chat, etc...
    It should be done by Team Leader or Manager who knows who is busy, who has some extra tasks to do and who can handle 4 or more chats at the same time. Now avery agent can decide how many chats he want to do at once.