1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Closed ticket per week

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by Torbjörn S., Nov 2, 2016.

1. Torbjörn S.

Torbjörn S. Reputed Member

Hi.

I'm trying to get a report that shows how many tickets where closed per week.

This is what I have this far but I cant get it to sort like I want.
    I just want to present opened and closed tickets during the timeframe I have.

Code:
    SELECT Sum(IF('Ticket Audit Logs.Action' = 'New Ticket',1,0)) As 'Nya Ärenden', Sum(IF(('Ticket Audit Logs.Message' Like 'Ticket status changed from: % to: Avslutat' ),1,0)) As 'Avslutade Ärenden' FROM 'Ticket Audit Logs' WHERE 'Ticket Audit Logs.Creation Date' = MONTHRANGE(June 2015, December 2015) AND 'Tickets.Department' != '' GROUP BY 'Tickets.Creation date':Year, 'Tickets.Creation date':Week Totalize by Sum(IF('Ticket Audit Logs.Action' = 'New Ticket',1,0)),Sum(IF(('Ticket Audit Logs.Message' Like 'Ticket status changed from: % to: Avslutat' ),1,0))