1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Company to help us migrate classic Kayako to new upgraded location

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Classic Download)' started by arkhamsouth, May 2, 2017.

1. arkhamsouth

arkhamsouth New Member

Hello,
    We are using a classic license that we own, and will need to move our software to a new hosting site.
    We are looking for someone that has experience with this.
    We have not paid for any customs mods.
    We have about 40gbs of Data.

We are also looking for suggestions for hosting sites so if we would also like to get suggestions and costs for that if you have it.

Thanks
    Jamie

2. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

We can do this, feel free to contact us. Depending upon where you reside/get your maximum hits from; an appropriate host can be suggested.

3. arkhamsouth

arkhamsouth New Member

Hello Supportskin,
    I do do not know how to reply to you. I tried on your website but got no response.
    We are in Bethesda MD, USA.
    Thanks
    Jamie

4. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Jamie,
    I replied to your ticket within couple hours after you created. I am re-sending the reply to you.

Regards,

Hiren Mehta