1. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you or to your Kayako. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Costum FIleds Are not Useful ad they Was in V3

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by Amir, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amir

Amir Member

Hi There .
    we had an upgrade from V3 to V4 about 2 months ago ,
    before upgrade i reviewed this Page :
    Important things that need reviewing after import
    after that i faced some new problems and they was not int that page ,
    custom fields are useless in many cases such as workflows , views , filters , reports
    so where can we use custom fields ? just using them to find some more information about a ticket when we open it ? so what about statistics ? what about ticket managements ? i have more than 500 tickets on my ESET License Department some of them are ESET Smart Security and some of them are ESET NOD32 Antivirus , how can i sort just one of the product types ?
    in all of them i have a license quantity i want to add the License Quantity in my views so i can make statistic report on my Licenses .
    every time , i post some Really Basic Requirements and Kayako Says it will be implemented or in most of the Cases Kayako Does not Care about the Post ( no Answer ) .
    in last 1 months i found many of Lacks in Fusion but i am not reporting them any more because my reports are not important , if they was at least one body from Kayako could post on them .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.