1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Crash when exporting

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by epaluyye, Jun 1, 2016.

1. epaluyye

epaluyye Member

Hello everyone!

I need your help. I have a problem when I do report's export with a lot of strings and columns. :( If I export in xlsx - errow "HTTP ERROR 500". If I export in csv - it is not work (Data don't separate on columns. And I see html tag <br> in 'Ticket Posts.Contents').

My report:
    SELECT 'Tickets.Ticket ID', 'Tickets.Department', 'Tickets.Owner', 'Tickets.Type', 'Tickets.Priority', 'Tickets.Creation Mode', 'Tickets.Creation Date', 'Tickets.Resolved Date', CUSTOMFIELD('Tickets', 'ZZZ'), CUSTOMFIELD('Tickets', 'XXX'), CUSTOMFIELD('Tickets', 'YYY'), CUSTOMFIELD('Tickets', 'XYZ'), 'Tickets.User', 'Tickets.subject', 'Ticket Posts.Contents' from 'Tickets' where 'Tickets. Resolved Date':month=5 and 'Ticket Posts.Subject' not like '' (It is not more 200 strings). I can see this report in web and everythig seems good.

Export work ok when:
    SELECT 'Tickets.Ticket ID', 'Ticket Posts.Contents' (It is about 1300 strings)
    At first I thought problem by reason of column 'Ticket Posts.Contents' but no.

What I do wrong?

Thank for any ideas!

2. epaluyye

epaluyye Member

Looks sad...