1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Create report by tag used

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by downeybm, Aug 22, 2018.

1. downeybm

downeybm New Member

Morning,
    My company sends way too many replies as follow ups to customers and I need to stagger the report so that we aren't flooding inboxes. My thought was to tag tickets at each step so that we could generate a report for specifically that tag and it would in turn keep us from overwhelming people with tickets - or setting up an auto responder where it would send a set response based on tag. My idea is as follows:

Ticket:
    Initial reply --next day-->1st follow up--2 days later-->2nd follow up--2 days later-->3rd follow up/close ticket

Can anyone help me figure out how to do this because right now, 95% of my day is spend going over the same list just updating with the next step on the flow when there are many other things i could be doing if it was automated or managed differently

Thanks!