1. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you or to your Kayako. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Create ticket reply from External source

Discussion in 'Developing, APIs and extending' started by jmwebguy, Jul 18, 2012.

1. jmwebguy

jmwebguy Established Member

I was hoping to not have to use the API since I'm not proficient in integrating it. I tried reviewing everything but just don't understand it. Is there example code to POST a simple ticket reply?

I have downloaded the PHP APILibrary for the REST API. I see a lot of files, but as I review them I don't necessarily see what I would use. I'm familiar with PHP, just not APIs so if someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
  2. avesta

avesta New Member

I don't use the PHP API Library right now because our environments do not run in PHP 5.3 yet. But at the following forum post I have the code to a non-library php example:

Just remember to add "subject" into the array where salt, key, etc, are also specified.