1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Currently using SaaS and looking for someone to host for us

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Barb Cox, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Barb Cox

Barb Cox New Member

Hi,
    We have started using Kayako in a hosted environment, but run into many issues where configuration could provide us a better solution. I'm looking for someone to host and provide ongoing configuration and support.

Thanks,
    Barb

2. TNL1

TNL1 Member

what kind of issues?

3. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

Barb is referring to the dozens and dozens of hacks, tweaks, and code modifications posted on this forum that can only be applied if you are self-hosted with access to the source code.
    It also means you want a customized version of Kayako which likely require you to redo any code modifications (or remove them) whenever a Kayako upgrade comes out.

4. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

You can look into HostGator to host your application while we can meet your other requirements. Feel free to drop us a line at sales AT supportskins [dot] com

5. Barb Cox

Barb Cox New Member

Little things where I have to have customization. For example, when we reply or forward an email from the staff cp, the default email chosen is the default email setup in the admin. Also, when a ticket is viewed, we want the ticket assigned to whoever looked at it. Also, we want a notes field added to the first screen of the ticket (where you select departments). When you press next, we want those notes copied to the body. Enhancements really. Looking for someone to install, host (which we can do through third party) and then support all of our changes.

6. TNL1

TNL1 Member

hey barb send me a email here at tj@xsaos.com im sure we can work somthing out