Custom Filed in Ticket View

Discussion in 'Implemented and closed suggestions' started by KrisW, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrisW

KrisW Established Member

Hi,

I was really disappointed this morning to learn that custom fields were not an option to add to Ticket Views in V4. For our particular instance of Kayako this is a VERY important feature and one of the reasons we choose Kayako in the first place. With 2700 users and over 100 tickets per day, it was a simple yet effective feature.

When speaking with Jasvinder this morning, I was made aware this may be incorporated into future builds. Would it be much to ask that this is something incorporated sooner rather than later?

Thanks,

Kris
  2. FrankSmith

FrankSmith Established Member

It's important to us as well.

I don't know how you can remove something and then call it an improvement?
  3. KrisW

KrisW Established Member

I apologise in an advance for a very selfish bump of this topic. But I think alot of people will find this useful if amended.

Thanks,
  4. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

Hi Kris,

We will be implementing this, but I can't give an ETA on when it will be.
  5. jr.garcia

jr.garcia New Member

I just would also like to share my frustrations on column not being included in the ticket views. As far as i can remember this is a feature in V3. Our management feels we went backwards in terms of functionality.

You don't remove functionality like that and just say "sorry, we will put it back later...

I can't even sort out by column. I hope this can be prioritize
  6. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.