1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Dashboard for realtime stats and reports

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by StuartBrown, Sep 17, 2014.

?

Would you be interested in purchasing a Dashboard app for Kayako?

1. Yes

90.9%
  2. No

9.1%
  1. StuartBrown

StuartBrown Member

We are in the process of creating a Dashboard to view real time stats and reports rather than have to run them manually all the time.

We'd like to know if others would be interested in purchasing this module if we developed it further for external use.

It would initially be a separate browser tab that Staff, Managers and Business Owners could view to quickly see things like:-

• Average Response Time
    • Time for First Response
    • Average time to Close/Solve a ticket
    • Graph for Tags
    • Ticket stats by Tech, Type, Category, Status etc
    • Ticket stats for this week compared to last week
    • Ticket stats for this month compared to last month and the same month last year
    • Time worked / Time Billed
    • Time used/remaining based on client setting

We have found that creating and running reports using KQL isn't as straightforward as it should be and the reports aren't very nice to view. We need to quickly see which clients are raising the most tickets, what issues are trending, how quickly our staff are responding and how much time clients have used from their monthly allowance. We'd also like an instant comparison view between this week and last week and this month compared to last month. We don't want to manually run these reports, we want all our key stats on one page, up to date as we view it.

If you are interested please post your replies/comments queries here.

Thanks
    Stuart

2. Torbjörn S.

Torbjörn S. Reputed Member

Hi.

I would be interested in this solution.
    We need to run it on our own servers because we are behind firewalls. I'd be happy to try it out and test if you have anything.
    Thanks in advance.

3. Ryan M

Ryan M New Member

I too would be interested in this.

Running v4.67.0 here if you need testing on the latest version

4. StuartBrown

StuartBrown Member

We are developing this for external use now and hope to have something available in a few weeks time.

5. Ryan M

Ryan M New Member

Will this utilize the API? or the MySQL DB? or have options for both?

6. StuartBrown

StuartBrown Member

It's using the API

7. sby

sby Established Member

I too would be interested in this.

8. Floyd

Floyd Member

9. Ryan Reinsch

Ryan Reinsch New Member

Hi Stuart,
    Do you have any ETA on the release date? We are really interested in your solution.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

10. DJ Alex

DJ Alex New Member

Hi there,

sounds great! So we have all month the problem, that we must look, how much time we have per customer and print out them very complicated from kayako itselfes.

11. Joan Aparicio

Joan Aparicio New Member

Hey there!

Also interested here!! Would be really nice to have a quick view of service key points,

Cheers,

12. Kay_User

Kay_User Member

This would be a huge improvement for our Management. Very interested!

13. Aledent

Aledent New Member

I would be interested as well !

14. Santiago

Santiago Member

Can you please post an screenshot or preview?

Thanks!

15. iangessey

iangessey Established Member

Is this still in production?

16. StuartBrown

StuartBrown Member

We are still looking at providing this but due to the complexity of the Kayako database it is proving much more time consuming than we had initially bargained for. So unfortunately I don't have an ETA (I'd love to have it done soon as we really need the functionality) but general day to day stuff as always takes priority. :-(

17. iangessey

18. llatimer

llatimer New Member

I am intrested

19. Jon Coy

Jon Coy New Member

Very interested!

20. iangessey

In the end i have settled for a quick but not TOO dirty approach using Excel.
    Install MySql for Excel and create an ODBC link.
    Then represent the data you require in a Pivot chart.
    Seems to work for me as we can run Excel in fullscreen.
    I just used the swtickets table.

It may help you out if you fancy this approach.
    If you need other data on there such as weather feeds, just use an =webservice() formula in a cell and filter the XML off with the FILTERXML command.
    The data feed refreshes every minute which is fine for us...the webservice refreshes MANUALLY so a workaround required for updates on that part...

Screenshot below.

Ian

Attached Files:

Gary McGrath likes this.