1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

DBWallboard for Kayako

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by supportskins, Jul 22, 2015.

1. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Imagine if you could have all the data in real time at your disposal which can assist you in your day to day decision making, analyzing your staff performance, tracking your social media accounts and in general letting you know what is going on in your business. Sounds wonderful doesn't it!!

Well, that is now completely possible!!

SupportSkins.com is proud to offer the DBWallboard Module for Kayako, a fully customized wallboard just for you and your requirements.

snap106.png
    snap105.png

The wallboard is easy to install and configure and is available only for self-hosted Kayako products. This is a premium module and is developed according to client requirements.

Besides Kayako metrics, the above wallboard is developed to display real time data from the client's Twitter account, World Clock, RSS News Feeds, Weather for a specific city, Count down counter to a specific event as well as has full integration with WhosOff.com.

Stay tuned to for information! Much more to come....

Incase of any queries, please contact our Sales Department.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    Gary McGrath likes this.
  2. Carl Silver

Carl Silver Reputed Member

Very interested in this as we need a wallboard solution

3. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

I believe you have already emailed us :)

4. sby

sby Established Member

Hi,

Where can i find a demo of this.
    I need this solution.

5. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

6. whumphrey

whumphrey New Member

Guys,

I would just like to say we have implemented DBWallboard. WOW, amazing service from the guys @ supportskins. Will do business with them any day of the week!

7. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Thank you Wayne.