1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Different logos for each department?

Discussion in 'Technical chat' started by Jeff Jeff, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Jeff Jeff

Jeff Jeff New Member

Hello -

I would like to add different logos for each department, as each department corresponds to a specific product, with it's own entity. When a user wants to create a ticket for department A, they are taken to department A's custom field form, and Product A's logo appears. When the same user submits another ticket to Department B, product B's logo appears at the top of that page.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

2. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Assuming you wish to display the logo on the submit ticket page, yes you can display the logo by editing the template and according to the departmentid you can display the logo.

3. Jeff Jeff

Jeff Jeff New Member

Can the logo not appear at the top of the page on the information page with custom fields?

Also, how can i accomplish the above?

4. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

This wont be possible without source code modification as the header template does not read the custom fields from the ticket.

5. Jeff Jeff

Jeff Jeff New Member

Thank you.

Can you please advise the steps to do what you outlined above?

"Assuming you wish to display the logo on the submit ticket page, yes you can display the logo by editing the template and according to the departmentid you can display the logo."

6. Jeff Jeff

Jeff Jeff New Member

Hi there - I haven't heard back. Any assistance you can provide?

Also - is there a way to complete remove the logo thats currently at the top of the support center page? I see where i can replace with another image, but i'd like to remove all together.