1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Differing results

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by Peter_K, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Peter_K

Peter_K Member

At the moment I have a requirement to closely monitor staff results. However, I find that a manual count via the activity logs returns different results than a report being run for the last seven days showing the results by day.

SELECT COUNT(*) AS Total FROM 'Tickets' WHERE 'Tickets.Is Resolved' = '1' AND 'Tickets.Resolved Date'>= mktime(0,0,0,01,01,2018) and 'Tickets.Resolved Date' <= mktime(11, 59, 59, 01, 07, 2018)GROUP BY X('Tickets.Resolved Date':Week), X('Tickets.Resolved Date':DayName), Y('Tickets.Owner')

The difference in total can be significant. Why would this be the case?

2. Peter_K

Peter_K Member

Additionally, when I schedule the report it arrives with the days out of sequence, when online it shows as Monday to Sunday as it should

3. Peter_K

Peter_K Member

Also to muddy the waters still further, if I run the following report to give me the total tickets per department I get 5120 for the week

Select count('Tickets.Ticket Mask ID') as Total from 'Tickets'
    where 'Tickets.Creation Date' >= mktime(0, 0, 0, 01, 08, 2018)
    and 'Tickets.Creation Date' <= mktime(11, 59, 59, 01, 14, 2018) group by 'Tickets.Email Queue'

However, the initial report for staff ticket numbers above only gives me a total of 1118

So we're about 4000 in the difference with no apparent reason, we certainly don' t have 4000 ticket unaccounted for