1. This sub-forum relates to Kayako 3, which is now end-of-life. Please be aware that a lot of information relating to features, sales and the roadmap in the Kayako 3 forums is now outdated or defunct (no longer applicable).

If unsure about anything, please create a new thread or contact us.

You can visit the main forums for the latest Kayako here.

Direct Login (Dewak Free Modification)

Discussion in 'Modifications, extensions and addons' started by Andres Berdugo - Dewak, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Thanks for your post. DirectLogin might solve this but we would need to develop a specific version for each LoginShare (Joomla, Active Directory, WHMCS, etc......) so that would make this free product impossible for us to maintain.
  2. francesco

francesco Member

Hello,
    E-mail sent
  3. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Francesco I never received your email, can you kindly contact us again please?
  4. Elite

Elite Established Member

Hi Dewak,

Do you have an update of this mod for version 3.60.03?

I really love using your update and definitely want to have it in place after I upgrade.

Thanks in advance...and, again, great job on this mod!

Cheers!
  5. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

We are waiting a couple more weeks until the final 3.60 branch is released. If 3.60.04 is the final one then we will release it for that version.

Once the updated free and paid modifications are ready we will notify every one.
  6. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi everyone.
    DirectLogin is now available for Kayako SupportSuite/eSupport ver 3.60.04.

If you are interested in having this modification please send us an email to info[at]dewak.com and our Marketing and Sales Team will send you, free of charge, a zip file with the source code and an installation instructions document.
  7. RussianZsar

RussianZsar New Member

Thx Andres

Just installed this module and the export-to-excel one. Thanks - the instructions were very clear.
  8. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

@RussianZsar: Thanks a lot Nick, I hope this module saves you a lot of time while creating reports.
  9. Erik

Erik Established Member

Andres,

Finally. A true developer for this product. I would help to invest in a WHMCS integration if you were willing to build it. I wouldn't integrate it with this free product, but offer it as a side product. I've sent an email to your info email address requesting the DirectLogin script.

Also curious if this works if LoginShare is enabled (?)

Thanks,
    Erik
  10. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

@Erik: thanks for your kinds words Erik. I replied to your email a couple minutes ago.

This module doesn't work when LoginShare is enable but we plan to release this feature for V4. We will keep you posted
  11. Erik

Erik Established Member

Dewak, I've been using your script and LOVE it. Clients shouldn't have to login when they could just click to login and your script makes it clean and simple.

With the help of others, I developed a LoginShare to work with WHMCS that uses both WHMCS credentials and Kayako, which means your code will work with this particular LoginShare without having to alter your code. :)

http://forums.kayako.com/f189/whmcs-loginshare-1-5-plus-esupport-integration-24354/
  12. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Thanks again Erik, I'm sure a lot of customers would like to use our free modification with WHMCS.
  13. ZystemsK

ZystemsK Established Member

Any idea on how to make it so when they click on the link or a shortcut that it'll take them to the Submit Ticket page as a logged in user?

Edit: Think I got it, but the problem is when I assign that user to a group, it fails to log them in. They have to be under 'Registered'.
  14. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

That's correct, Guests users don't have an account therefore the authentication process will fail.
  15. abhishek

abhishek Member

Will this work in my case.. Plz let me know..

Hi,

Will your script work in my case. Can you have a look and let me know please.

I purchased my support suite a year ago. I am using version 3.11.01.

Now I have my users portal with other information and have to integrate my support suite with that portal. My customers log in the portal by using their username and password. We are using the same database for them for now (swusers/swuseremails table).

In users portal we have a link for entering Support suite. Now main thing i want that my customers should be auto login in support suite that time.

Can anyone please tell me that how can we do that.
    Which cookies/sessions we need to set (when user enters in portal) so that customer need not login again for support suite.

Please let me know.

Thanks
    Abhishek
  16. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Abhishek,

DirectLogin is not available for ver. 3.11.01, however I think we can do something to make it work. Please contact me via email and I'll kindly help you customize this modification to suit your needs.
  17. ladyjcrafts

ladyjcrafts New Member

18. akbardotinfo

akbardotinfo New Member

Dear Dewaak,

I've sent email request about directlogin, could you please sent it to akbardotinfo@yahoo.com

Thank you very much
  19. akbardotinfo

akbardotinfo New Member

20. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Got your email Michael and already sent you the modification. If you need anything else please let us know.