1. Welcome to the feedback forum. Here's some tips for giving your suggestions the best shot:
    • Search before posting: See if someone else has already posted your suggestion. If you add your support to an existing, you're more likely to bubble up the request.
    • Keep one suggestion to one thread: Try not to club lots of different suggestions together in one thread. Otherwise, people will get confused about what they're voting for and we might miss your feedback.
  2. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

3. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Planned Easier way to add time tracking

Discussion in 'Kayako product feedback and suggestions' started by Phil R, May 22, 2015.

1. Phil R

Phil R Established Member

I did search and could not locate anything on this.

We have been using time tracking for some time within one of our functions and have now expanded the user to others. However, the more we use this, the more problematic this comes.

We need to make use of the "Billing" tab, as we have a single customer field setup to enhance the type of information collected.

However, with 15+ events and growing rapidly, this is actually very awkward.

You have to scroll to the base of the current tracking entries, but above the ticket responses, just to get to the form. Given the specific reason for accessing this tab is to insert an entry, why is the usability of this screen quite simply, unusable?

The insert button is then locate at the top. Yes, this is just a home keypress away, but the fact the form and button can be so far apart is quite odd.

As with any application, if you have a tab to perform a function, the usability should be key. If I am going to a billing tab to add billing, I should have the required submission form in my face when I click the tab.

Quite simply, can the form be moved to the top of the billing tab and left there.

2. Joe Graw

Joe Graw Established Member

Hello, was this task ever completed in a kayako update? If so, could someone let us know how to keep the billing entry field at the top instead of the bottom?