1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

First "Touch" Reporting

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by Aaron Adams, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Aaron Adams

Aaron Adams New Member

I am mainly the one in our organization who re-routes incoming tickets. I want to quantify this activity by generating a report that will show that although I may not own a ticket, I am the one who assigned it to a Staff Member or changed the department to one different than the one it came in on.

Essentially a list of all Staff members with a count showing how many tickets where they were the first to perform any action. ie first to touch it which I hope is in some audit log somewhere.

Somthing along the lines of:
    SELECT COUNT(*) FROM 'Tickets' WHERE 'Tickets.Status'= 'Closed' GROUPBY 'Tickets.FIRSTtoTOUCH'

of course the query above wont work because "FIRSTtoTOUCH" doesn't exist. I am focusing on first to assign to STAFF or DEPARTMENT. I do not care about subsequent assignment changes at this time.

I would like to be able to exclude if someone viewed the ticket, as technically that is a touch by my standards. But that may provide some interesting statistics, so I am kinda interested in that too, although that is not the focus of this post!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!