1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Gamification Module for Kayako

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KayakoSolutions, May 11, 2012.

?

Would you appreciate a gamification module for Kayako?

1. Yes

92.6%
  2. No

7.4%
  1. TNL1

TNL1 Member

i havent heard anything else no updates or anything

also i checked out your site.. nice looking

2. factor

factor Member

3. Hello Zack,

I would love to have gamification in Kayako. I have found it in other HelpDesk software, but I would like to have the similar in our Kayako!
    Here is a screen-capture of the list of staff gamification badges http://awesomescreenshot.com/01817jg2c9 and you are welcome to inspire from them!

Thank you :)

4. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

Wow. What help desk system has that?

5. just type LiveAgent in google

6. KayakoSolutions

KayakoSolutions Established Member

Hello Oleksandr,

We appreciate your interest in the module. Despite the fact many Kayako adherents are interested in gamification, we are still not sure whether developing the product would be relevant for us. Kayako may release the module already integrated, so it may not be profitable for us to work on it as a separate module. If we decide to develop, we’ll announce the release and inform you.

Thanks for staying tuned!

7. Collin Apodac

Collin Apodac New Member

We are looking for a new ticketing system and lack of gamification is a deal breaker. Kayako is armed to the teeth with REALLY nice customization but without this feature we can't move forward with a purchase. Hopefully before we pull the plug it will get integrated.

8. Collin Apodac

Collin Apodac New Member

Are there any developers out there that would be interested in integrating this if we purchase the product?

9. KayakoSolutions

KayakoSolutions Established Member

Hi Collin,

We at KayakoSolutions are gurus in all sorts of Kayko customization.
    We have got some good experience in gamification integration with other systems: ERP and eCommerce. We can develop this feature for you on a partner basis.

Feel free to send your requirements to info@kayako-solutions.com for a quote.

10. lizajohn2014

lizajohn2014 New Member

thanks for providing information

11. Szentmarjay Tibor

Szentmarjay Tibor Established Member

I think there would be more people / companies interested in such a feature. You may try to crowdsource it

12. Szentmarjay Tibor

The first work which came to my mind is cute :)

Does this work? How do use it? Do you hand it over weekly? Or is there a continous dashboard? Maybe a leaderboard?

13. Yes, it does. It retrieves data automatically from kayako DB (closed tickets, AVG post ration per resolved ticket, AVG ratings for tickets) - seems like a gamification dashboard.
    We are giving those badges to our staffs on weekly basis (internal weekly meeting).

14. Szentmarjay Tibor

Would you mind to share your scripts here or in private? I would be glad if I had not to write them on my own. :)

15. can't do it, sorry