1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

Generating a license key for new domain

Discussion in 'Technical chat' started by rthap, Aug 18, 2019.

1. rthap

rthap New Member

We need to move our ticket site(running Kayako Suite ver 3.3) to a new domain. This will require us get a new license key for the Kayako Suite to work on the new domain. I am not able to login to members.kayako.com to do that. That member site does not seem to exist anymore. Is there another member area where I can register a new domain for the license?

Due to issues with the current domain and hosting services, we are moving Kayako suite to new domain and without the new license our ticketing site has been down for 5 days. We need to get it up ASAP. I will really appreciate any quick response on this.

Thank you so much.

2. bear

bear Kayako Guru

That version is *really* out of date.
    The URL to manage things now is https://my.kayako.com but there doesn't seem to be any method in there to change a domain name on my license(s). Unsure if they would make the change without a current support period, so good luck.

3. sby

sby Established Member

They don't want to change a URL in a license(s) only when you have a paid subscription.
    And the are not cheap anymore.