1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Help Tickets are duplicate Signature

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by sby, Sep 19, 2018.

1. sby

sby Established Member

Hi,

When i create a new ticket i see in my staff part the signature one time under a ticket.
    When i receive the mail i have 2 times the signature under the messages where can i change this.

2. sby

sby Established Member

When i give a reply on the ticket the signature is seeing one times.
    Where can i change it in a template for create a new ticket

Hi,

Dit iseen testkomtde mailaan.
    Best regards, blablabla Chief Executive Officer Company. Tel: +31(0)20 0000000
    Best regards,

blablbalba
    Chief Executive Officer

Company
    Tel: +31(0)20 0000000

Ticket Details
    Ticket ID: GNJ-899-70075
    Department: Support
    Type: Generic
    Priority:Normal

Helpdesk:xxxxxxxxx[​IMG]

3. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hi there,

We have been reported an issue in our latest build where if a ticket is created from the agent area, Kayako send the duplicate signatures.

I have escalated the reported issue as a bug to our product engineering team. They will review it and fix in the future updates of Kayako.

As a workaround, you can create a new ticket from the staff panel using 'As a user' option and the ticket will be created on the user's behalf. They will receive the autoresponder email along with the ticket summary content. It will not include the duplicate signatures.

Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,