1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Holiday issue recalculating SLA

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by Jan-Willem Beck, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hi there,

I've tried searching for an answer here and with Google to the following problem. Today France has a national holiday (Quattorze Juillet).

The schedule is set to open at 09:00 and closed at 21:00 from monday to friday. Weekends are closed.
    The SLA plan is set to 24 hours and is connected to the above schedule. So a ticket should be answered within 2 days.
    I have added the holiday to the holiday table with the date july 14th.

Somehow the SLA calculation isn't taking into account the holiday. A ticket created today should have an SLA for tuesday July 18th 21:00. However I just noticed a ticket from today 14:44 has a due date for tuesday july 18th 18:00 hours.

Another ticket created on july 12th at 16:00 hours has a due date for today 16:00 hours and just escalated.

We're using Kayako 4.67. What am I missing? Is this a bug?