1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

How do I delete address from CC field

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by n8.davis, Nov 16, 2017.

1. n8.davis

n8.davis Established Member

Hi,
    When creating a new ticket as a user or replying to a ticket, if I type in a user's name in the CC field I get their address user@domain.com and an invalid one user@domain. The invalid one was obviously typed in wrong at some point but I can't seem to get rid of it.

All staff see this invalid address when typing the name in the CC field.

I tried looking for it under the User Staff CP but can't find it. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks in advance.

2. n8.davis

n8.davis Established Member

I have resolved this. I had to contact support. They referred me to this post:

http://forums.kayako.com/threads/deleted-user-shows-up-in-to-cc-pop-up.32000/page-2#post-151984

Where I had to connect to a MySQL instance, MAKE A BACKUP and run the following commands:
    delete from swticketrecipients where ticketemailid in (SELECT ticketemailid from `swticketemails` where email = email@address.com);
    delete from swticketemails where email = email@address.com;

...of course I had to replace email@address.com with the email in question.

Thanks to support and Gary McGrath.