1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

How to allow user to change ticket type?

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by matt.hunt, Jul 24, 2017.

1. matt.hunt

matt.hunt New Member

We are in the process of changing the process of our ticket system. My company wants users to be able to change the Ticket Type on the ViewTicket page on the client site. How can I edit the template to allow it to do this? I tried to add the following but it did not work.

<div class="ticketgeneralpropertiesobject"><div class="ticketgeneralpropertiestitle"><{$_language[vttype]}></div>
    <{if $_canChangeTicketProperties != false}>
    <div class="ticketgeneralpropertiesselect"><select name="tickettypeid" id="tickettypeid" class="swiftselect" onmousedown="this.value='';" onchange="onTypeDdlChange(this.value)"><{foreach key=key item=_item from=$_ticketTypeContainer}>
    <option value="<{$_item[tickettypeid]}>"<{if $_item[selected] == true}> selected="selected"<{/if}>><{escape $_item[title]}></option>
    <{/foreach}></select></div>
    <{else}>
    <div class="ticketgeneralpropertiescontent"><{$_ticketContainer[type]}></div>
    <{/if}>
    </div>

Attached Files: