How to be notified when end user replies to ticket?

Discussion in 'Kayako Desktop and Kayako OnSite' started by Tony Chung, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Tony Chung

Tony Chung New Member

Hi Guys,

At the moment, we have to manually refresh the page to check who the last replier of the ticket is to find out if the end user has replied to the ticket.

Is there a way to set up notifications or through the mail-parser to notify the ticket owner that someone has replied to the ticket?

Thanks
    Tony
  2. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

In Staff CP > Home > Notification create a New Rule for Event Equal New Client Reply then on the email Tab select in Active Ticket Owner Staff

this will send an email to the staff member who the ticket is assigned to, when a reply is received. It however has nothign to do with Kayako desktop, just the web applicaiton.
    WTSParadigm CC and James McCann like this.
  3. Tony Chung

Tony Chung New Member

Thanks for the prompt response..

I may be running an older version of the web app and don't see 'New Client Reply'

Was this implemented recently?

Thanks
  4. Drew Keller

I dont think so, what version are you running? I have had it since at least 9.40.833
  5. Tony Chung

Tony Chung New Member

I believe we're running fusion 4.01.240
  6. Drew Keller

hmmm, I meant 4.40.833, I guess it was intoduced after that one, I was not a user way back then, so I cannot tell you. (possibly time to upgrade?)
  7. Tony Chung

Tony Chung New Member

Cool, thanks. Looking at an upgrade now.