1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

How to create report

Discussion in 'Kayako reports (Kayako Classic)' started by downeybm, Aug 21, 2018.

1. downeybm

downeybm New Member

We're using Kayako Classic and currently, a report is generated for tickets that are considered "On Hold"

With these however, every day, I have to update the ticket with a new auto response. My question is how to I create a report that will show me ones that either have the 1st response sent or no response?

Also, how can I tailor it for those with the 2nd? Or the 3rd?

Here is the query we're using now:

SELECT 'Tickets.Ticket Mask ID','Users.Fullname','' AS 'US/Ext', '' AS 'State/Country' , '' AS 'Call/Email', '' AS 'Notes'
    FROM 'Tickets', 'Users'
    WHERE('Tickets.Department' = 'TurnKey Support' OR 'Tickets.Department' = 'HostPC Support' OR 'Tickets.Department' = 'Level 1' OR 'Tickets.Department' = 'Level 2')
    AND ('Tickets.Status' = 'On Hold')
    AND (( DATEDIFF(Today(), 'Tickets.Last User Reply') < 7 AND DATEDIFF(Today(), 'Tickets.Last User Reply') > 2 )
    OR ( DATEDIFF(Today(), 'Tickets.Last Staff Reply') > 1 AND DATEDIFF(Today(), 'Tickets.Last Staff Reply') < 3))
    ORDER BY 'Tickets.Last User Reply' ASC

Thanks for the help!