1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

How to get new ticket id

Discussion in 'Developing, APIs and extending' started by ythakur, Oct 19, 2019.

1. ythakur

ythakur New Member

Hello,

I need help with 2 things.

1. I have created a new table in db. Whenevre new tickets gets opened, I want to copy ticket id in that table.
    How can I do that?
    2. Whenever new ticket is open, I want to get a pop up window on status board page. I have status page board ready.

I found script which matches with my requirement, but its not working
    https://github.com/sators/sators-status-board

I am getting sql qeury error on data-newticket.php.

Can I get some help?

2. bear

bear Kayako Guru

It would help to know the error.

3. ythakur

ythakur New Member

Hello, here are details.

1.That script does not save new ticket id in the table:
    2. I added ticket id manually in the table just to test the script but got error as below.
    $data = mysql_query("SELECT subject, dateline, ticketid, fullname, departmentid, priorityid, firstpostid FROM `swtickets` WHERE ticketstatusid = 1 AND ticketid > ".$_newticket["lastnewticketid"]." ORDER BY dateline ASC LIMIT 1") or die(mysql_error());
    while($temp = mysql_fetch_array( $data )) {
    $_newticket = $temp;
    }

// JSON the data
    echo json_encode($_temp);

Unknown column 'CVT' in 'where clause'
    I am expecting output as CVT-951-72519