1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

How to Integrate SMS api?

Discussion in 'Developing, APIs and extending' started by rajesh.rathor, Sep 4, 2013.

1. rajesh.rathor

rajesh.rathor New Member

hi,
    Here is my query,

I have a support center
    1- Suppose one of our client submit a ticket, at present we sending him a e-mail regarding that but now i want a sms should also sent to his mobile no.
    2- if there is a updation on that ticket or that closed and our support member closed that then also a sms should go to client regarding this.

3- If a customer register himself into support center than also a message should go to him.
    likewise all the activity in the support center there should be a sms should go to him regarding updation of his query and ticket.

later i want to implement it to for staff activity or you can say informed same to staff also.

Thanks

2. varsha nayak

varsha nayak New Member

3. varsha nayak

varsha nayak New Member

Hello Rajesh,

I understand what you said in this post but I have a question that how can I integrate SMS API. Actually, I have my own business and need bulk sms to increase my business visibility. I need to know everything about this.

Thanks