1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

How to plug MCImageManager into Kayako?

Discussion in 'Developing, APIs and extending' started by nibb, Oct 2, 2011.

1. evanlin

evanlin New Member

Hi Gary,
    I've followed your instructions (much appreciated thanks) and have MoxieManager working to the point where the MoxieManager dialog presents as expected, my issue now is that the Create and Upload buttons don't appear in the MoxieManager dialog. Is there something obvious I've missed? (I get a copy of existing files presented in the 'files' section of the dialog - readme.txt & teddybear.jpg, but no way to upload any other new files).
    Thanks a lot - Evan

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hi Evan,

Make sure you have set the directly to upload to within the config file for moxie manager, and ensure it has the correct read/write permissions to create new files.

Gary

3. meriem

meriem New Member

I've installed MoxieManager.
    I'm having issues trying to change the file path though.

I've edited the moxiemanager>config.php file where it says:

$moxieManagerConfig['filesystem.rootpath'] = './data/files/';

but it hasn't changed anything! I'm trying to get it to point to resource/images.
    can you tell me where to change it ?

[​IMG]
    i got this error, can someone help me to resolve it

thanks

4. Gary McGrath

Hi there Meriem,

Can you paste here the "real" actual path to the required folder and your kayako folder.

e.g. kayako is ( windows example ) c:\inetpub\wwwroot\support
    Image folder is c:\inetpub\wwwroot\images\

Gary

5. meriem

meriem New Member

Hi Gary,

Thanks much.

6. Unex

Unex New Member

I purchased MoxieManager and installed. What should I use for the authenticator.login field????

Thanks

7. Gary McGrath

Hi there,

you should not have to change that, the session authenticator is all you need.

gary

8. Unex

Unex New Member

Update:

I was able to get the editor to load now (I made a typo). However, I get this error when clicking on the image icon at the insert/edit image dialog box.

ERROR:
    Code:
    Non-static method SWIFT::set() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  9. Gary McGrath

that looks like the wrong image box was clicked ( your screen shot is not showing moxie manager )

The new icon for moxie manager should be at the bottom row, far right.

Gary

10. Unex

Unex New Member

I don't have a MoxieManager Icon then. I re-ran the complete install and I get this error when I run the install file. Something is off.

Non-static method SWIFT::set() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

11. Unex

Unex New Member

I am unable to get this working and getting frustrated. Here is what I did and what is different than instructed

- downloaded moxiemanger from their site. using version 1.4.15
    - uploaded files to /public_html/__swift/apps/base/javascript/__global/thirdparty/TinyMCE/plugins/moxiemanager
    - replaced the plugin file with the one from post #70 from this thread
    - config.php was basically empty except for some notes. received this error when running the install file. However, the config.php file did get populated.

- I did not have to edit the config.php file as after running the install this is what my config.php was set to. So, I did not make "ANY" changes.

// Authentication
    $moxieManagerConfig['authenticator'] = 'SessionAuthenticator';
    $moxieManagerConfig['authenticator.login_page'] = '';

// SessionAuthenticator
    $moxieManagerConfig['SessionAuthenticator.logged_in_key'] = 'isLoggedIn';
    $moxieManagerConfig['SessionAuthenticator.user_key'] = 'user';
    $moxieManagerConfig['SessionAuthenticator.config_prefix'] = 'moxiemanager';

- I edited the core.js file and added 'moxiemanager' to the end of the array variable. however, it was on line 747 and not 732. This is what it now looks like:

plugins: [
    "advlist anchor autolink autosave charmap code contextmenu directionality emoticons",
    "fullscreen hr image insertdatetime layer link lists media nonbreaking",
    "noneditable pagebreak preview print paste save searchreplace",
    "tabfocus table textcolor visualblocks visualchars wordcount moxiemanager"
    ],

- I rebuilt cache and flushed browser cache. I do not get a moxiemanager icon. instead, I get the default 'image' icon. When I click on it (reference image and red circles) I get this error.

ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated!!!

Attached Files:

12. Vincent ROGER

Vincent ROGER New Member

Hello I encounter exactly the same concern could you help me?

Error : Non-static method SWIFT::set() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

Thanks

13. Gary McGrath

Hi guys,

Please try this version of he plugins file( attached )

Gary

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  14. Unex

Unex New Member

Thanks for the response Gary!

However, I get this error when trying to run the install file after supplying the license key.

Code:
    Server returned an invalid response <br /> <b>Warning</b>:  Uncaught exception 'MOXMAN_Exception' with message 'require_once(./../../../../../../../../../../../config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/***/public_html/__swift/apps/base/javascript/__global/thirdparty/TinyMCE/plugins/moxiemanager/plugins/SessionAuthenticator/Plugin.php:33 Stack trace: #0 /home/***/public_html/__swift/apps/base/javascript/__global/thirdparty/TinyMCE/plugins/moxiemanager/plugins/SessionAuthenticator/Plugin.php(33): MOXMAN_Exception::throwRuntimeError(2, 'require_once(./...', '/home/unexsupp/...', 33, Array) #1 /home/***/public_html/__swift/apps/base/javascript/__global/thirdparty/TinyMCE/plugins/moxiemanager/plugins/SessionAuthenticator/Plugin.php(33): MOXMAN_SessionAuthenticator_Plugin::authenticate() #2 /home/***/public_html/__swift/apps/base/javascript/__global/thirdparty/TinyMCE/plugins/moxiemanager/classes/Auth/AuthManager.php(193): MOXMAN_SessionAuthenticator_Plugin->authenticate(Object(MOXMAN_Auth_User)) #3 /home/***/pub in <b>/home/***/public_html/__swift/apps/base/javascript/__global/thirdparty/TinyMCE/plugins/moxiemanager/plugins/SessionAuthenticator/Plugin.php</b> on line <b>33</b><br /> <br /> <b>Fatal error</b>:  MOXMAN_SessionAuthenticator_Plugin::authenticate(): Failed opening required './../../../../../../../../../../../config/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in <b>/home/***/public_html/__swift/apps/base/javascript/__global/thirdparty/TinyMCE/plugins/moxiemanager/plugins/SessionAuthenticator/Plugin.php</b> on line <b>33</b><br />

15. Gary McGrath

Hopefully easy to fix, try this version attached here :)

Gary

Attached Files:

16. Unex

Unex New Member

Works perfectly now. Sincere thank you for your help! :)

17. MrTsukaeru

MrTsukaeru New Member

I installed everything as instructed in #70, however no "browse" shows in the "add image" dialog
    hmmm..

18. Jeff Waddell

Jeff Waddell New Member

Hello

Thanks for the work on this

I am getting the following error when I click the search/find icon next to the source box

Server returned an invalid response ?> {"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":0,"message":"Invalid csrf token.","data":null},"id":null}

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
    Jeff

19. Jeff Waddell

Jeff Waddell New Member

And I figured it out - extra ?> in config.php

20. Jeff Waddell

Jeff Waddell New Member

Ok - so we updated to 4.74.1 - which broke a bunch of things besides this

When we attempt to load the Image Upload box (by clicking the button next to the source field) we are prompted for a login - NOTE: this worked perfectly fine before our upgrade.....

It appears they changed the location of the config directory and config.php - I edited the Plugin.php to update that, I have checked and the query still appears to be valid.

I am going to keep plucking away at it, if someone else can add anything I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks