How to stop the auto-reply surveys

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Download)' started by Liam Martin, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Liam Martin

Liam Martin New Member

Each time we close a ticket an email is despatched inviting the sender to rate our service. But I cannot work out how to stop this from happening.

Anyone know how?

2. DeanV

DeanV Established Member

Admin CP -> Tickets (In the left hand menu) -> Statuses -> Select a status -> Options Tab -> Trigger Survey Email (Set to no)

Liam Martin likes this.
  3. Liam Martin

Liam Martin New Member

Excellent. Many thanks.

4. Priest

Priest Established Member

This email for the survey is sent out immediately when the ticket is closed. Is there any way to choose a period of time to send out the survey invite, maybe a day or 2 after the ticket is closed?

5. DeanV

DeanV Established Member

currently there is no way to do that, its either send it out right away or not at all

6. Nathan Underwood

Nathan Underwood Established Member

Is there a way to disable this on a per-user or per-organization basis? I *definitely* like the feature but have some clients that would be bothered by it. It would be nice to be able to disable it on a per-user or per-organization basis.

7. Paul Coffey

Paul Coffey Member

is there a hook to stop the survey email sending? I have some tickets don't need to send the survey email when it change to resolved status.

8. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hi there Paul,

I think the only way you will be able to do this currently will be having "two" closed statuses, one which triggers a survey, and one which does not, and then simply select the closed status when closing a ticket as appropriate

Gary

9. Paul Coffey

Paul Coffey Member

Cheers Gary, just in the last few days we'd arrived at a similar conclusion ourselves after doing some more thinking on this issue.