1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

html tags won't show - Convert to HTML entities

Discussion in 'Style and design' started by Jufoo, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Jufoo

Jufoo New Member

Fusion 4.72.2 ,

Why doesn't this work?

In a ticket reply I write for example <param>info comes here</param> and I want client to read this code

Send HTML emails = yes
    HTML handling (on the web and in email notifications) = Convert to HTML entities
    HTML handling (for staff replies)= Convert to HTML entities
    Allow some HTML tags = Yes
    Allowed HTML tags = param,hr,address,div,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,blockquote,pre,a,area,br,bdo,font,img,map,span,table,th,tr,td,caption,thead,tbody,tfoot,dl,dd,dt,li,ol,ul,strong,em,b,big,i,ins,u,del,s,abbr,acronym,cite,dfn,em,kbd,code,samp,strong,var

2. Sukhpreet Kaur

Sukhpreet Kaur Staff Member

Hey,

Ohh! Seems you are having trouble because of the issue which has been marked as a bug: SWIFT-4190 :(

However, we can help you on this and can patch your desk. You can submit a support ticket and we will update you with the patch to fix this issue. Sorry for the trouble it might have caused you.