1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

i need loginshare for magento resolve ondemand and magento 1.7

Discussion in 'LoginShare' started by lola, May 7, 2013.

1. lola

lola Member

2. Sarbjit Singh

Sarbjit Singh Staff Member

Hi,

Have you enabled 'Use LoginShare' setting which is available under Admin CP > Template > Groups > 'General' (tab of the desired template group) ? If yes, can you please let me know what exact error you are getting in Admin CP > Logs > 'Error Logs'

3. lola

lola Member

hello again! very thanks !

but not to solve the problem

the error of loginshare in admin cp
    is
    LoginShare
    08 May 2013 10:32 AM (
    2m 46s
    )
    Empty data received for Staff loginshare plugin

if you want I can tell you the admin login details cp
    so you can come and watch what you want

4. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

Lola,

The error is pointing to an issue with the logon share getting data from your Magneto site. Have you configured the script correctly to be able to connect and get the information that is required?

5. Sarbjit Singh

Sarbjit Singh Staff Member

Can you please create a ticket from our support center at https://my.kayako.com/ ? I'll be happy to help you.

Thanks.

6. lola

lola Member

I prefer to help your, I trust you.
    I've sent an email to your account kayako

Thanks for help me!!:rolleyes::)

7. lola

lola Member

hello again!!!

in admin cp when client registered in web mifauna and login in tecnico.kayako.com

PHP:
    Invalid XML Received for User LoginShare Plugin<BR /><BR />&lt;br /&gt;
    &
    lt;b&gt;Fatal error&lt;/b&gt;: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [102Address not existsin /home/mifauna/public_html/loginshare/modules/magento/14.php:27
    Stack trace
    :
    #0 /home/mifauna/public_html/loginshare/modules/magento/14.php(27): SoapClient-&amp;gt;__call('call', Array)
    #1 /home/mifauna/public_html/loginshare/modules/magento/14.php(27): SoapClient-&amp;gt;call('9c2c008cc538868...', 'customer_addres...', NULL)
    #2 /home/mifauna/public_html/loginshare/auth.php(23): include('/home/mifauna/p...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in &lt;b&gt;/home/mifauna/public_html/loginshare/modules/magento/14.php&lt;/b&gton line &lt;b&gt;27&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

i changed the table in magento db

SELECT entity_id FROM customer_entity WHERE email='$username' LIMIT 1"​

q la has dejado asi​

in magento/14.php​

8. lola

lola Member

hello guys! need help !

9. lola

lola Member

10. Drew Keller

11. lola

lola Member

the developer does not answer emails or project page

the project seems to be dead:(

12. Drew Keller

That might be true, but it gives you the base to build a Logonshare on.

If you dont have access to a developer then you could look in the Marketplace on the forum to find someone who might be able to assist. (supportskins, kayako-solutions, Dewark etc).

Logonshares are extensions to Kayako and as such not support by Kayako, but I am sure you will be able to find a developer to assist you.

13. lola

lola Member

I need to find a reputable developer to help me

i send mail to kayako solutions... wait response

14. Matt at PeaceofCode

Matt at PeaceofCode New Member

Did you say you need a reputable developer? We have a lot of Magento experience. Drop me a line if you still need help.

15. KayakoSolutions

KayakoSolutions Established Member

Hello Lola,

We have already replied to your request, just after we've received it.
    Please confirm you've received our answer. Last days we have a trouble with correspondence.
    Thanks in advance!

16. lola

lola Member

yes i recived your response but, in kayako ondemand not is posible. not possible modify the code in kayako resolve ondemand

17. lola

lola Member

18. KayakoSolutions

KayakoSolutions Established Member