1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Image in Staff response

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by Thorsten Hugel, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Thorsten Hugel

Thorsten Hugel New Member

Hello Forum - I assume I do something wrong and I hope you can help me.
    I’m using the hosted version of Kayako Classic and have activated the Rich Text WYSIWYG Editor.
    I also have activated HTML ( in and out) - so tickets receiving the system containing pictures and tables everything fine.

When the staff is now responding - the images and tables are not included in the ticket history which is included in the ticket reply.

Next issue - I’m able to include a image with Strg-V into the Editor - it’s shown there. When I press send it’s not longer existing.

Well question now where is my failure - which setting to enable that have I missed?

Thanks
    Thorsten

2. Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet Singh Staff Member

Hello Thorsten,

We are sorry for the trouble this might have caused. This is a known issue in the version of Kayako you are running.

This issue has already fixed in the latest build. We need to upgrade your Kayako to the latest build v4.92.6. I have created a ticket for your issue with our support team and one of our team members will reach out to you at the earliest.

3. bear

bear Kayako Guru

I don't see where he gave a version.
    How do I get the same treatment? 3 owned unlimited licenses, and no updates or offers.

4. Gurpreet Singh

Hi there!

Thank you for your questions. I searched for the author details in our database and found that they are hosted with us with an active subscription. Hence, I checked for the product version and offer them the upgrade.

If you are interested in renewing your license, reach out to us any time at support.kayako.com - we are happy to help.

5. bear

bear Kayako Guru

"Hosted version of Kayako Classic"?
    AFAIK, "Classic" is self hosted, so maybe this is in the wrong forum section ("Kayako Download customers").

As for renewal, I've written several times to discuss something more reasonable than the loss of my unlimited seats for far higher cost, but never heard back. Seems its not going to happen, under any circumstances.

6. Gurpreet Singh

Hello there!

Yeah, Kayako Classic is available to be self hosted or on Kayako's servers. They asked the question in the right forums section. This section is for Kayako Classic (Cloud & Self hosted).

Could you please let me know your email address so that I can request our Sales team to reach out to you once again and let us see what we can do for you.

7. bear

bear Kayako Guru

Thank you. I sent that via DM/PM "conversation".

8. bear

bear Kayako Guru

Apparently nothing. First thing I asked was about the chance of no subscription (and not limiting my seats, but the sub was more important to me), and the answer was a definitive no. I won't be using Kayako for much longer, it seems, though I've been using it since early 2005. Shame, that.