IMAP/POP3 Fetching

Discussion in 'Installation, setup, upgrading and importing' started by toqeer, Feb 10, 2013.

1. toqeer

toqeer New Member

Hi all,

We have kayako fusion 2.3.5 Installed on our server, for some reasons we could not upgrade the kayako for now.
    The problem is I could not fetch email from our remote mailbox via IMAP/pop3, infact I dont know how to do that in kayako version 2.3.5.

We have email server and kayako installed on two different servers so piping ill not work. What I have done is I went to "settings" --> Email (Add Email Handlers and view parser log) --> In the Email handler section put the details Email Address, (PHP IMAP Function), Host, Username, Password and update the settings but I now I dont know how to fetch the mailbox or if there is error while communicating with the email server. I saw some tutorial but these telling about the new version how to fetch email as tickets in kayako and that option are not available in our version.

Please let me know how I can proceed to fetch emails and import as tickets in kayako without upgrading to latest version.

Regards