1. Welcome to the feedback forum. Here's some tips for giving your suggestions the best shot:
    • Search before posting: See if someone else has already posted your suggestion. If you add your support to an existing, you're more likely to bubble up the request.
    • Keep one suggestion to one thread: Try not to club lots of different suggestions together in one thread. Otherwise, people will get confused about what they're voting for and we might miss your feedback.

Planned Improved rich HTML view for agents

Discussion in 'Kayako product feedback and suggestions' started by Igor Kryltsov, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Igor Kryltsov

Igor Kryltsov Established Member

Is there any plans to add basic things so we can see HTML emails (like we do here in Xenforo forum), can reply with original quoted, add images inline and have basic formating?

I just do not understand why TinyMCE is available when you publich News and KB but is not available in main app where you work with tickets and spend 99% of your time?

Please point me in a right direction if I missed someting in Kayako configuration

2. waael

waael Member

you are 100% right
    any ideas!

3. Patrick Stel

Patrick Stel Established Member

Got the same issue here, I'm working now to modify my code here to use TinyMCE, all-ready got it working for clients the can use tinymce to fill in there ticket information, now working on staff reply and forward and note function